The Fully Funded Master Class was created to help nonprofits run debt free, sustainable organizations so they can create the greatest impact. Leaders will receive the tools and learn the strategies to fully fund their programs and organization.
Roughly 82% of nonprofit organizations are not fully funded because they lack a strategic approach to getting regular and ongoing revenue for program implementation and organizational operations.
The FULLY FUNDED Master Class will show nonprofits how to:
1) Build a leadership board that drives growth, positioning, and funding opportunities;
2) Develop a clear donor-magnetizing message;
3) Replace your personal money with a self sustaining budget;
4) Find and attract torch bearers, partners, and cash contributors to further your vision; and,
5) Build a 12-month profit planning strategy to roadmap your organization to being fully funded
If you are tired of being "stuck" and "strapped for cash" to operate, this six week virtual training is designed to help you start raising money immediately. Virtual training will take place EVERY THURSDAY for six weeks on Zoom.us.
This training is IDEAL for anyone at all levels of nonprofit interest - from those individuals interested in start-up to those looking to move their organizations to the next level.
Leaders will walk away:
* Strategies to enage Board of Directors in fundraising
* Communication strategies to articulate impact to all current and prospective audiences
* Steps to increase individual, annual and major donors
* Grant application and grant research of prospects for year round grant funding
* Steps and templates to executes seven (7) ways to fully fund program implementation and organization operations
* Budget (monthly and annual) for both program and organization (including salaries for program and organizational staff)
AND MUCH MORE!!!